Welcome to the Public School Lodges' Council (PSLC).
In 1909, the Standing Committee of the Public School Lodges was founded by the Lodges of Westminster, Charterhouse, Cheltenham, Sherborne and Clifton to promote and disseminate Public School Freemasonry.
The title of Public School Lodges' Council was adopted in 1936. There are 35 Lodges represented on the Council (including a Lodge for Installed Masters), with Royal Arch Chapters associated with Charterhouse, Sherborne, Merchant Taylors' and Taunton. The Public Schools Royal Arch Chapter is attached to Westminster.
The Council has funds at its disposal for Benevolent and Scholarship purposes. During the past five years, approximately £15K has been distributed for charitable purposes.